Linden Homes Photo Thread LIVE @ The Expo

Nikki Mathieson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Christhiana said:

Patch said this earlier in the Bellisseria Citizens chat:

[10:58] Patch Linden: I've dropped hints all over the place, including one in a region, I guess they're just so good that you can't figure them out :)

So I guess we missed numerous clues and should start looking around :)

What!  "all over the place"!??  I defy you, @Patch Linden , to show us the hint you've dropped in the forums!  Not one!

You're a cold, cold man, Patch.

At least you will be, sleeping under the stars in a onesie when it appears there's already inches of snow on the ground, and more falling!

/me glances at Moonia

49537792812_bf82c87b22_b.jpg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Aethelwine said:

Oh Cay is the region next to the weird out of place looking Sand regions on East of the map. So maybe that means something Caribbean themed.

Those regions look like sand only on the world map. Some Mole has gone there already and has terraformed the regions. They are all green now, no sand there. And it appears that the Victorian housing will advance to those eight new regions too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

What!  "all over the place"!??  I defy you, @Patch Linden , to show us the hint you've dropped in the forums!  Not one!

You're a cold, cold man, Patch.

At least you will be, sleeping under the stars in a onesie when it appears there's already inches of snow on the ground, and more falling!

/me glances at Moonia

49537792812_bf82c87b22_b.jpg

Could this possibly under water, or on a beach?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Mitch Merricks said:

Could this possibly under water, or on a beach?

Sure!  Or maybe just at his inworld home, nothing to do with Linden Homes.  It would make sense to go there to rest after a hard Valentine's day hugging unwashed resis, .   The part of it that caught my eye is this.

29048235_snowyfence.thumb.JPG.0b3b47f87f5c7d6f542a5275b147026e.JPG

Looked to me like a snowcapped fence.  Maybe he just likes snow at his inworld home?    Maybe it's still Christmas there!  We of course don't know anything about his likes and dislikes, but it's pretty clear that he really likes Christmas!

Who knows!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Clues all over the place. Hmmm... What about this picture in Patch's Flickr; in the Linden Homes album of all places. Almost all the pictures are recognizable Belli. But this photo shows a home style that I don't recognize. And if you zoom in, the background is a snowy mountain. ???

Puppies!

Little huskies too! Good sleuthing 😀

• Like 1

Yes, I zoomed way in and that is a snowy mountain and not the roofline :D.   

Not really sure what that style is.  Guess I will wait until the unveiling to make my assessment IF that is the actual clue.  It does go along well with the trads and vics but I was expecting something a bit different.   

But yes good sleuthing!!!!  Hopefully it won't be long now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Clues all over the place. Hmmm... What about this picture in Patch's Flickr; in the Linden Homes album of all places. Almost all the pictures are recognizable Belli. But this photo shows a home style that I don't recognize. And if you zoom in, the background is a snowy mountain. ???

Yes, hmmm.  Well, what this pic says to me is:

1.  You are a very clever sleuth!

2.  Back in 2018, they were serious enough about a theme featuring homes within sight of snowy peaks for Patch to put the pic in his LH album.  To me, that makes it very likely that we will see an 'alpine village' theme sometime.  

3.  We have very slender to no indication that that will be the next theme.  I would characterize my post above about his post-Valentine pic as 'cute but reaching'.  Despite the statement referred to in Belli chat, I guess I'm blind, because I'm not seeing hints all over the place. 

4.  When we see the 'alpine' theme, there may be a house like this one ... or there may not.  This exact home seems more like a very good prototype to me, than a completely nailed-down rendering.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

....To me, that makes it very likely that we will see an 'alpine village' theme sometime. 

I would call that an excellent idea ! Even the ancient Snowlands still has a lovely feel to it, modernised to Belli level everyone would want one  :D

6 minutes ago, rasterscan said:

I would call that an excellent idea ! Even the ancient Snowlands still has a lovely feel to it, modernised to Belli level everyone would want one  :D

Living in snow 365 days a year.... I have to think about it. It gives me more Li to decorate with, indoors.

Everything modernised to Bellisseria level will be popular. I still think that alpine houses and any other type cottages ill be like a repeat of the houses we have. Small - ish rooms and oldfashioned windows.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Living in snow 365 days a year.... I have to think about it. It gives me more Li to decorate with, indoors.

Everything modernised to Bellisseria level will be popular. I still think that alpine houses and any other type cottages ill be like a repeat of the houses we have. Small - ish rooms and oldfashioned windows.

Well I had a secondary flash thought to make a good portion of it 512's. ... Prems with two homes ! They'd like that. May the Game of Homes continue !

7 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

4.  When we see the 'alpine' theme, there may be a house like this one ... or there may not.  This exact home seems more like a very good prototype to me, than a completely nailed-down rendering.

For that it's worth, that house is one from Scarlet Creative. It's called "Sylvia". :) 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Scarlet-Creative-Sylvia-House/13536902

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Patch Linden said:

The photo was taken at my home, below my huge deck!

Nice build!  (so to speak)

Now about this OTHER build these folks are camping out about at the Home and Garden Expo ...  I feel sorry for them, forlornly languishing in this desolate hint-free zone ...

psst @Hendrix Portal , what a great wearable!

1642339549_campedout_001.png.5f86385c6b00e81407b49b4b34e6309e.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

For that it's worth, that house is one from Scarlet Creative. It's called "Sylvia". :)

I didn't mean to diss it, it's really cute, but it didn't look big enough for a LH, and the brickwork isn't like any we've seen so far in Belli :)

I wonder why the pic ended up in the LH folder?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.