Linden Homes Photo Thread LIVE @ The Expo

Nikki Mathieson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I didn't mean to diss it, it's really cute, but it didn't look big enough for a LH, and the brickwork isn't like any we've seen so far in Belli :)

I wonder why the pic ended up in the LH folder?

Patch answered that somewhere in one of these threads (we have the same topic covering more than one thread, imagine that lol). He said the pic was a prototype used when they made the presentation for LH way back when.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Most of Patch's pictures is no leads at all. Only the ones with all the boxes, in a Victorian house, was of a style that was true and coming.

We give them too much meaning. Pretending they are clues, when they are just snippets from a SLife.

Snippets from a SL Life.. that sounds like a song, so poetic, and just like a song it got stuck in my head lol. 

"Keepsakes and souvenirs; They paint a picture in my head.  A faded photograph, I piece together with the shreds", of other pictures from Patch's Flickr,  a real hint would be the kicker!

(lyric snippet by Luba, 1989)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Everyone did an awesome job.   @Marianne Little truly amazes me with how much stuff she can get into that LI limit.

It took me hours to get through each region - many hours yesterday and many hours today - because I had the MP opened on the other monitor and every time I'd go look something up, I'd spend more time looking at other stuff the store had.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Everyone did an awesome job.   @Marianne Little truly amazes me with how much stuff she can get into that LI limit.

It took me hours to get through each region - many hours yesterday and many hours today - because I had the MP opened on the other monitor and every time I'd go look something up, I'd spend more time looking at other stuff the store had.

That reminds me, I collected a bunch of style cards for future shopping, then promptly forgot about them! Resurrecting that plan should keep me out of trouble for this week. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dame Roxan said:

i see that people decorated the existing homes for the expo.  i did get one of the 15 homes to decorate, a cabin, but how were the linden houses awarded?  I'd love to deco one next time

It was announced here in the forums and people filled out applications. Here's the thread about it:

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.