LoveMadeinSL Challenge

Strawberry Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

LoveMadeinSL.jpg

This week we released the first episode of our Love Made in SL docu-series for 2020. Going through the YouTube playlist, it’s heartwarming to see so many love stories that were born in this virtual world. 

With Valentine’s day tomorrow, I want to start the LoveMadeinSL challenge. Let’s spread love over the next few days by sharing our images and stories about Love made in SL. 

Take a picture with a loved one, either in Second Life or physical life, and share it with us! If you’ve met your significant other in SL, tell us about it, we want to hear your story! For a chance to be featured in one of our Love Made in SL episodes, make sure to email your story to madeinsl@draxtor.com as well!

If you decide to post this on any social networks, don’t forget to use the hashtags #SecondLifeChallenge and #LoveMadeinSL. You can also add your images to the Second Life Challenge Flickr Group as well as the Official Second Life Group

Happy Valentine’s Day!

P.S. Here's Physical and Second Life images of Ruby and Adam, our latest couple that were featured in our LoveMadeinSL series.

Ruby & Adam RL-SL .jpg

• Like 6

I don’t share this with IRL people but my husband and I will be celebrating our 10 year partnering in second life this March. We met IRL 2011. “Vince” packed up his life in Vancouver and moved in with me 2013. We were married on an Alaskan cruise in Juneau in 2016. We could not be happier together!  

Circe and Vince. 

Edited by CIrce Lyvette
  • Like 8

i met my husband on sl 6 years ago we got married on sl 5th may 2014 lived together real life from april 2014 at the time..stil together now 2016  we had our daughter.. we had kids from previos as well..in 2018 we got married real life and still going strong together.. my name on sl is twippy  merlin and my husband simo riverstone...congrats on you finding love its such a wonderful thing 

simo&twip.jpg

• Like 7

This is a love story with a twist. Harry and I met 19 November 2014 in an SL shop while we were waiting for our initials to come up on some free items. He tried to obtain a free item and couldn't, so I asked him it he had joined the group (he hadn't). A few minutes later, he asked if I sailed, which I had just recently started and posted it on my Profile. So, I took him sailing and careened off of every neighbor's boat dock and the bank, all while telling him to pass the champagne because I sail better the more I consume. Well, apparently that made him laugh and he kept contacting me every day to go 'sailing'. He told me right away that he is married with no kids in RL. I exchanged the same information, that I'm married, with no kids in RL. We agreed that we would never leave our spouses and would be friends only, which seemed safe, since I am in Arizona, USA and he is in Germany. I met Harry's wife, who is also on SL, and she kept 'nagging' us to marry, and so we partnered/married on 25 EU/24 USA December 2014. After two years, he asked me to come to Germany  to meet him and his wife. I flew to Germany in July 2016 and stayed with them for 6 weeks. It worked out so well, and Harry's wife and I became such good friends, that I have been going to Germany every summer and staying with them for three months. For the first two months, Harry and I go camping and it is like a honeymoon every time. The last three weeks of my visit, my husband comes over and we travel around Europe. Of course, we pay all of our expenses during our stay and, as an added bonus, my husband fixes their computers ; D

Harry and I had no intention of having a serious RL relationship, but there it is. We love each other as if it is our first and only love. It is the most amazing and beautiful relationship we both ever had. Just to clarify, it is not a four-some. Both of our spouses accept that Harry and I are lovers and that the four of us are friends.

kissing.jpg

Steampumkers.jpg

Edited by IceaRina
  • Like 2

Kimmie & Kronic,

Our love story definately has the twist, we met at a club where I dj'd. We had a instant connection and chemistry that could not be denied, but as fate would deal the cards we both had partners at the time. But we still talked and built an amazing friendship, but each of us would suffer that heartbreak and was always there for each other. Until they day came that we both was single and I finally realized that my happiness had always been there in front of me the whole time. So we started hanging out and became attached at the hip, having that special someone to share you SL with is the most amazing feeling ever.
We both always talked about meeting in real life and what our time would be like. After working a full day and not sleeping for close to 30 hours, it happend. I made the flight out for the weekend and held my forever in my arms, from that first kiss to seeing her for the first time. I knew in my heart that this girl was the one I would spend my forever with. So as of November 2nd, I took that leap of faith and packed up and move to where Kimmie was. We enjoy every moment of our RL & SL life that we can. As we both still play SL, we agreed why give up something that we both enjoy when we can enjoy it together.

kronic&kimmie_171.jpg

kronic&kimmie_236.jpg

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.