Signatura Gianni [Slim waist?]

suukz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I'm not that experienced with mesh bodies but I wanted to know if there's such a way to slim down the Gianni waist , feminine like, and extend the butt a bit? sort of like a mod. // outside of edit appearance as i've tried.

I'm aware I could use a female body but from what i've experienced, it's really hard to find male clothing for female mesh bodies.

any tips or suggestions / different bodys that have a nice skin support would be appreciated!

Edited by suukz

10 hours ago, suukz said:

Hi! I'm not that experienced with mesh bodies but I wanted to know if there's such a way to slim down the Gianni waist , feminine like, and extend the butt a bit? sort of like a mod. // outside of edit appearance as i've tried.

I'm aware I could use a female body but from what i've experienced, it's really hard to find male clothing for female mesh bodies.

any tips or suggestions / different bodys that have a nice skin support would be appreciated!

You might have better success with Geralt, which is slimmer to begin with, and can use any skins that Gianni can use.

Slink Physique is another slimmer one.

If you want to  be able to wear dresses and other feminine clothes on a male body, you need Belleza Jake, this body has been picked up by the androgynous clothes makers nore than either of the Signature bodies.

However, I have gone with the alternative option of Maitreya body with v-tech chest. There are a few clothes makers making clothes for this combination, with Krankhaus being the most masculine. However it is also possible to wear some male clothes too, especially pants. I have best success with menswear made for TMP, and with standard sizes in S and XS size. Tops are harder because there's too much gap behind the shoulders but long sleeved tops in smaller sizes often work fine. So going Maitreya definitely does not mean tossing out all your menswear.

Check MP for deformers...Most are created for female mesh bodies BUT they offer demos, so it`s worth a try...

Birth bum deformer

Bubble Bum Deformer

There are others ofc, those are just two random examples...I do think Birth is the best option as it comes in the form of HUD which allows you to sort of create your own effect whilst others offer a few pre-made options but cannot be modified any further...btw those are bum deformers, but there are others for breasts, shoulders, waist etc

I forgot to add, deformers work with fitted mesh clothes, meaning you can still wear clothes intended for your body brand and it will adapt just as it does with sl shape sliders...

Regarding male bodies, my personal favorite is Belleza Jake, and yes it is well supported with skins and mesh clothes..

Edited by MaxMare

On 2/14/2020 at 1:38 PM, MaxMare said:

Check MP for deformers...Most are created for female mesh bodies BUT they offer demos, so it`s worth a try...

Birth bum deformer

Bubble Bum Deformer

There are others ofc, those are just two random examples...I do think Birth is the best option as it comes in the form of HUD which allows you to sort of create your own effect whilst others offer a few pre-made options but cannot be modified any further...btw those are bum deformers, but there are others for breasts, shoulders, waist etc

I forgot to add, deformers work with fitted mesh clothes, meaning you can still wear clothes intended for your body brand and it will adapt just as it does with sl shape sliders...

Regarding male bodies, my personal favorite is Belleza Jake, and yes it is well supported with skins and mesh clothes..

Ah alright, thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.