Male mesh body?

Luxanna067

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys, im working on my male avi but i havent decide what mesh body i will go to. I was looking for more skinny looking body and they said slink physique is like that but Im affraid that There are few clothing store who make clothes for slink physique but now im looking for male mesh body that majority of clothing store make size for it like maitreya, almost all store have maitreya size. Please do help me hahaha thanks

There are really now only two male bodies with good clothing support; Signature Gianni and Belleza Jake. Neither are skinny looking but Jake is slightly leaner than Gianni.

The Legacy body seems to be fairly well supported by creators but due to their dodgy business practises, and the risk of being left with a brick you can't use if their servers ever go offline, I really wouldn't recommend them at all.

The others are either dwindling or never had much support to begin with.

• Like 1

It depends upon how much clothes you want to buy. If you go to the Marketplace, type in Slink as search word, and filter on  - Apparel - Men's. You will see what you can get. It is true that the support is on its way down. The amount of things already made, is enough to make men with an average wardrobe happy for a long, long time. Stores like Cold Ash and Lapointe and Bastchild continue to support Slink body. Cyber wear like A&Y and Gabriel often prefer a slimmer body and they continue with Slink, as far as I know.

English isn't my #1 language, so I apologize if the term "average wardrobe" is insulting. As I mean it, it is a man who owns a couple of formal outfits for dancing at finer events, and more casual clothes like several different jeans, beachwear, sweaters and jackets.

The monthly male apparel and accessories events still have some designers offering Slink fit, but you will not find it in every offer. If designers sell Slink clothes, they will continue with it as long as they see some profit.

It is also possible to wear outfits for other bodies on Slink. Let us say a formal outfit, you only need it to fit around the neck and wrists, the rest of the body is not visible, so you alpha it out. An informal outfit like a t-shirt and shorts, you need to have a fit around the neck, overarms, and where the shorts ends. If you walk around shirtless a lot, it is more difficult, since a waist fit that's not right, will show. It depends of how much you bother to demo. For skin tight items like harnesses and underwear, you need a perfect fit for Slink, and can't get away with other brands.

It is all about your needs.

Edited by Marianne Little

On 2/12/2020 at 11:59 AM, Luxanna067 said:

Hi guys, im working on my male avi but i havent decide what mesh body i will go to. I was looking for more skinny looking body and they said slink physique is like that but Im affraid that There are few clothing store who make clothes for slink physique but now im looking for male mesh body that majority of clothing store make size for it like maitreya, almost all store have maitreya size. Please do help me hahaha thanks

From what you are telling me in this post, I think the Belleza Jake is your best fit. I have personally done attractive, slim shapes with it and it has a lot of 3rd party support.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.