Realistic bento smile??

Victoria Sugarplum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Lucas Lameth said:

Try out the LeLutka Axis HUD Face. I use it for Bento Smiles. Works with Lelutka or non-Lelutka bento heads. There's a demo in Marketplace or In-world.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LeLutka-Axis-HUD-Face-DEMO/15383777

DEMO_Axis.jpg

I own this and it's great for photography.  It's not something you'd wear all the time as it's not exactly an animation hud but a poser hud.    Unless you want to continually turn it off and on, you're stuck with a creepy avatar smile 24/7.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wisdom Davi said:

How can I make avatar with bento mesh head smile like that inworld?

Some heads are incapable of such smiles. You can get an idea of whether are or aren't by using Black Dragon and playing with the Poser feature.

All mesh head facial expressions are made using animations. Attempting to animate a head you did not make is trial and error. The BD viewer with its Poser helps one figure out how the head is rigged. (Rigged: assigning parts of the mesh head to specific bones.) As you try posing various heads you find that they are not rigged the same. Some use an incomplete set of bones in their animations.

The GA.EG Jennifer head I wear cannot be made to smile like is shown in the image. I've tried in BD. I've asked the designer. They say it isn't possible with that head.

So, if you don't see the smile in the demo version, you likely won't ever see that smile with that head.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 8:48 AM, Rowan Amore said:

Please don't.  Or check this recent thread.

Happily I have never encountered anyone who felt my smiling avatar was creepy and she's been smiling since day one (4303). In fact just the opposite and I've helped many lifeless looking avi's smile.

In a wasteland of pouty mouths lifeless manikins, a smiling avatar is like a ray of sunshine.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.