Kain Harvey

The Church of Night is 'recruiting'

Hello everyone!

I've been a roleplayer on Second Life since 2006 and have been active in various RP communities including Star Wars Roleplay and Fantasy.
I've decided to create a new RP concept based on the magical side of Second Life, it could be seen as a subdivision of fantasy roleplay.
The Church of Night, based of Netflix's 'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' is a group for Witches and Warlocks.

We currently own a 1100 prim parcel that's subdivided into multiple levels, being:
1. Ground level: graveyard and shrine
2. Sanctuary/Coven home
3. Unholy Church
4. Dueling Arena
5. Hell's throne/torturing chamber

This is a pretty new group so I am looking for people to join in with me and take this group and story to the next level,
but most of all we'd wanna have a good time roleplaying and playing around with what we love most: magic.

I have already created a Discord server for the group as well: https://discord.gg/RRu4wN7

People interested in joining the coven/group are always welcome to join the Discord or can contact me in world, username: kain.harvey

See you soon in-world! 🙂

church of night black trans.png