Who's Getting Who What For Valentines Day?

BeautifulXu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, Dyna Mole said:

Don't forget that you can send free Valentine gifts to anyone in SL from the vendors in Isle Of View.  You can get there from Portal Park or by direct teleport. There is a whole new set of great gifts this year. All you have to do is place your order before we shut down the vendors to deliver everything on Friday morning.  😍

Is this another one of those premium accounts only things?

7 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Open to all, sent one of my non premium alts there no problem

Now that's a pleasant surprise.  

Of course, the way my luck goes, if I were to come up with a name or two to send to, I'd never be able to get in and send because the region is always full of premium accounts who get precedence over basics. I remember when everyone had equal access to LL regions and no one got special treatment. That should never have changed.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My husband and I planned a trip to Austin, TX - totally forgetting that this weekend is Valentine's Day.  So we will be there and not have any reservations for dinner on a night that is not only Valentine's day, but a Friday night no less.  We'll wing it.

SL - Nope, nadda.  Ain't got no honey in SL.

Try the French Quarter Grill. This far ahead you might still get a reservation. Otherwise we have great taco places, which I would guess not any more popular than usual on  Friday night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

Try the French Quarter Grill. This far ahead you might still get a reservation. Otherwise we have great taco places, which I would guess not any more popular than usual on  Friday night.

Why not Hut's for a buff burger? Or is the airport location gone now, too? 

https://austin.eater.com/2019/6/10/18660339/huts-hamburgers-closing-austin-burger-restaurant

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I'd never be able to get in and send because the region is always full of premium accounts who get precedence over basics.

If you haven't tried to go yet being full won't be an issue it's four regions and between me and the alt I only saw a handful of people there. The gift vendors allow you to gift to yourself, they also do anonymous gifting if you don't want the person to know who the gift was from

• Moles

Hey!  I don't want to sound like shill for the Lab, but ... well ... I guess it's too late for that disclaimer .....  ANYWAY, if you are still looking for ways to share Valentine thoughts with someone in SL tomorrow, remember that you can send free gifts from the vendors on Isle Of View.  All gifts will be delivered by Cupid Linden tomorrow morning, so you have to get your orders in before we switch over to delivery mode.  

And if that's not enough, look at the other possibilities >>> 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

Hey!  I don't want to sound like shill for the Lab, but ... well ... I guess it's too late for that disclaimer .....  ANYWAY, if you are still looking for ways to share Valentine thoughts with someone in SL tomorrow, remember that you can send free gifts from the vendors on Isle Of View.  All gifts will be delivered by Cupid Linden tomorrow morning, so you have to get your orders in before we switch over to delivery mode.  

And if that's not enough, look at the other possibilities >>> 

I'm glad you mention this again Dyna. I saw your post yesterday and I checked it out. I particularly enjoyed the opportunity to send valentines anonymously.  Later I heard you could also send one to yourself.

• Like 2

My gift to myself is hopefully getting to both hug and dunk a Linden.  I'll only miss it if my husband gets off work early and we end up doing something RL during that timeframe.

Our gift to each other was the gift of neither of us having to stop off to get a last-minute Valentine's card for the other, because we're both a) lame, and b) have had an insane month.  Hugs and kindness (among other things) will do quite nicely in lieu of decorated cardboard :)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.