Maitreya Mesh Body how can put my skin tonus from one hud to another?

kalliopi Ziplon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I have not used my hud body for years and I do not remember the numbers of the skin tunes I have saved. I used the body’s skin tunes back then. Now that the new hud is out I have no idea how to transfer the skin tonus from one hud to another.

Is there a way to do it?

Thanks to all of you that take the time to read me and maybe to reply: D

3 hours ago, kalliopi Ziplon said:

Hello, I have not used my hud body for years and I do not remember the numbers of the skin tunes I have saved. I used the body’s skin tunes back then. Now that the new hud is out I have no idea how to transfer the skin tonus from one hud to another.

Is there a way to do it?

Thanks to all of you that take the time to read me and maybe to reply: D

There isn't a way to transfer anything saved from the old hud to the new one.  However, if you're using the hud's pre-set skins, it should be easy enough to find. On the new hud there are two rows of skin presets. The bottom row is the one that corresponds with the old skins, so it will be one of these. The top row are the new tones.

• Like 1

If you take off your body alpha layer and activate BoM in the new HUD assuming your head uses the same skin tone as your body skin it will match you don't really need to worry about fine tuning the colour in the advanced section. in BoM mode you can still use alpha cuts and the "onion skin" applier attachments you just need to detatch the applier layers if using system clothing.

There is usually a way to see the skin tone you previously chose. Try with a copy of the old body and HUD and see if it will show you the settings.

It is also possible to sort of feel your way to the right settings. Use the viewer's Color Under Cursor. It will not give you the "TONE" color setting. But, it will let you compare old and new bodies. You can see if you need more red, blue, or green to get a match. You trial and error your way in to the right settings. Be careful which Windlight setting you use.

Once you have the settings, type them into the folder name for the body. Next time you will have them.

On 2/12/2020 at 2:38 AM, kalliopi Ziplon said:

Thanks for all the replies.

My head is classic.

I think I had use the color option of the old hud to make the skin tone more near to my head …… that’s why the skin tunes are not so close to the ones I have in my old hud.

I was so stupid not to think to keep the numbers (((((

If by "classic" you mean the default head with a system skin, you can just enable BoM on the new Maitreya body and use the rest of the skin you're already using on your head.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.