Well, I just logged in to SL and can assure the rest of you that it is still here.  Give the process time to clear the backlog, or whatever is going on.

• Like 1

I have no idea why but I saw a Star Wars Battlefront graphic on one attempt then just tried again at about 5 minute intervals and eventually got in.  On all my other attempts the login screen had normal looking destinations guide stuff and the like on it.  And yes, after pressing the ole login button that goes black for a while then either gives up with an error message or 3 or lets you in.

Edited by Ardy Lay
  • Haha 1

Lyssa, Funny, but not helpful...Everyone wants to be a comic.

Edited by FinchButler
addess specific person.

When the login queue is so long that your token has expired when you get to the gate you get told your computer clock is wrong.  😉

Geez, why did I even bother to try and get a serious response. I was only curious if people were seeing the same thing I was, which is nothing. I've never had this happen before, trouble logging in yes, but never just a black screen without any graphics.  Pardon my curiosity/concern. 

1 minute ago, FinchButler said:

Geez, why did I even bother to try and get a serious response. I was only curious if people were seeing the same thing I was, which is nothing. I've never had this happen before, trouble logging in yes, but never just a black screen without any graphics.  Pardon my curiosity/concern. 

You got a serious response in the very first reply.

Edited by Lyssa Greymoon
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, FinchButler said:

It's typical for the forum.  Once the serious answer has been made and there's nothing more to say people crack jokes.  It's nothing personal. :) 

• Like 3

I was just hoping for someone to say that they too, saw a black screen. LOL. From what I gather, there are degrees of issues? 

• Like 1

If you mean the screen goes black with a black progress bar moving slowly across the screen then yes, I get that after clicking LOGIN when the login process is in distress.

Edited by Ardy Lay

I can't even see to log in....the whole screen loads black. I can move the mouse around and see where I am supposed to type but it doesn't allow me to nor the pw.  There are no graphics. nothing. I never see a progress bar at all. That is what I meant by never experiencing this before.  

Edited by FinchButler
typo

Yeah, is odd, I hope it is SL. and not something else. Both the Firestorm and SL viewer are like that. I had Microsoft support do a remote check.  I did a clean install as well since I checked the grid status first and saw no other  similar issues being reported. Been over four hours for me now.

Edited by FinchButler
punctuation