Sign in to follow this  
AugustVonHelson

Firestorm crashing!!!!!!!! OMG NOT RIGHT NOW!!

Started having very slow rezzing and moving around between sims was getting hard then it crashed now I can't logon GOD HELP US ALLLLLL!!!! It's the end of days

• Haha 2

From the SL site

We are currently performing unscheduled maintenance. At this time residents may experience trouble logging in, completing transactions, rezzing, and other in-world functions which may be unresponsive or slow. Please follow this blog for updates.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 2

SOMEBODY CALL IN THE FIRE TROOPERS.  Yeah, I doubt this is one of Firestorm's unique features.

Haha!  Yeah, check your balance later.  It's probably -L$10 right now with services "having issues".

Keep shaking that Magic 8 Ball.  It says different stuff sometimes and eventually you get what you want out of it.

It's not hopeless, just frustrating, and it will get better once whatever gets corrected and services catch up.  I did get logged in, after trying patiently and stirring the forum up a bit.

"[15:49] Ardy Lay: Wow.  Had to use a logic probe to get in here."

I can't get into Firestorm either! Oh wait, I don't have it installed. Haha, I guess I avoided that problem.