How to buy more that One year Premium Membership?

XINUODAO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I already buy the One year Premium Membership, and after this, i don't have any way that i can buy more year of Premium Membership.
Is this mean i only can buy the Premium Membership after waiting the Premium Membership is end?
If yes, it's so bad, i don't want to re-making my home again based on i forget to pay the Premium Membership payment...

12 answers to this question

I think what Xinuodao means is that he only has access to a payment method for some limited time.  Next year, when LL bills him, he won't have a means to pay.  So he's asking if he can pay for a longer period now, up front, while he can.

LL did something a bit like this when they offered a discount on Premium membership for a limited time.  Some of us were able, because of the way circumstances aligned, to pay for nearly three years of Premium.

@XINUODAO, I suggest you call Linden Lab's billing number, 01-800-294-1067 or 01-703-286-6277 some time Monday through Friday, 0900 - 1700 Pacific Standard Time.  Ask them if it's possible to do as you are asking.  If you don't speak much English, have someone with you who can translate.  Try using Skype or another VOIP calling service to avoid international call charges.

• Like 2

As Syn says, it's all right in the TOS that you agree to when joining .... (Sect 4.3):

" ... , if you have purchased or redeemed a subscription-based product or service, each time your subscription comes up for renewal, we have the right to charge your credit card or debit your account the then-current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. "

9 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

After your year of premium runs out, the price of another year of premium will automatically be billed unless you downgrade.

Is this mean i have no any way that can prepay the Premium Membership to get more years of Premium Membership...?

6 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

As Syn says, it's all right in the TOS that you agree to when joining .... (Sect 4.3):

" ... , if you have purchased or redeemed a subscription-based product or service, each time your subscription comes up for renewal, we have the right to charge your credit card or debit your account the then-current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. "

Hm... Sorry for my english really is bad..... ^^"
I really don't understand what are you saying...
But still thank you. : )

3 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

It can't be much clearer, but let me emphasize some words to read carefully...

In other words, your renewal is automatic unless you tell them to stop.  If you want to continue, you do not need to do anything.

I see....
Thank you. : )

8 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I think what Xinuodao means is that he only has access to a payment method for some limited time.  Next year, when LL bills him, he won't have a means to pay.  So he's asking if he can pay for a longer period now, up front, while he can.

LL did something a bit like this when they offered a discount on Premium membership for a limited time.  Some of us were able, because of the way circumstances aligned, to pay for nearly three years of Premium.

@XINUODAO, I suggest you call Linden Lab's billing number, 01-800-294-1067 or 01-703-286-6277 some time Monday through Friday, 0900 - 1700 Pacific Standard Time.  Ask them if it's possible to do as you are asking.  If you don't speak much English, have someone with you who can translate.  Try using Skype or another VOIP calling service to avoid international call charges.

Oh~!!

Thank you~ ^^

And wish that it will become more easy to do this in Premium Membership pages in future too... : )

37 minutes ago, XINUODAO said:

And wish that it will become more easy to do this in Premium Membership pages in future too... : )

you'r quite some time around, somehow you missed latest buy down for premium, that was just a few months ago.
It was announced at several blogs/information pages of LL. It's just sorry you missed that, could sign up for 3 years if your account renewal was close to the dates, if not you still could do 2 yrs.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:11 PM, Alwin Alcott said:

you'r quite some time around, somehow you missed latest buy down for premium, that was just a few months ago.
It was announced at several blogs/information pages of LL. It's just sorry you missed that, could sign up for 3 years if your account renewal was close to the dates, if not you still could do 2 yrs.

I now feel bad... : (

3 minutes ago, XINUODAO said:

really don't understand what are you saying...

It can't be much clearer, but let me emphasize some words to read carefully...

In other words, your renewal is automatic unless you tell them to stop.  If you want to continue, you do not need to do anything.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.