What are you listening to?

I love,older No Doubt, Live. They just seemed to really enjoy themselves and had such great shows.I would have loved to have been there and enjoyed the relationship they built with the crowd.

They are one of my favorites live bands

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I love,older No Doubt, Live. They just seemed to really enjoy themselves and had such great shows.I would have loved to have been there and enjoyed the relationship they built with the crowd.

They are one of my favorites live bands

I love no doubt! 😍

I'm on Pandora right now, I have my industrial channel loaded so whatever algorithm it uses, has landed me at this song

I don't hate it, in fact it has a pretty neat beat to it, but not something I would choose randomly.

Now it has switched over to metallica  master of puppets!   I love this song, but it is not exactly industrial.

• Like 3

BTO takin' care was too obvious and No Doubt Oi to the World =^^= but I would like to dedicate all of  Stop Making Sense to all at the Lab. Now, whos got a match? I used to dance this - probably still can but need a lie down

(memo to self - stop trying to point to playlists and complaining about radiohead pasting in..... sometimes it is my own fault and not a technoconspiracy..)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

I love no doubt! 😍

I'm on Pandora right now, I have my industrial channel loaded so whatever algorithm it uses, has landed me at this song

I don't hate it, in fact it has a pretty neat beat to it, but not something I would choose randomly.

Now it has switched over to metallica  master of puppets!   I love this song, but it is not exactly industrial.

• Like 1