What are you listening to?

On 2/2/2022 at 5:22 AM, examining said:

It's pathetic but I could not find the time and the way to fix the sound in sl, that is, I do not hear anything -voices, radio etc-.  7 years now.  I ment local radio in real life, above. I bookmarked given radio in my browser, in order to hear it outworldz.

Perhaps I do not remember well.  Today I ate in a sl restaurant and there was this artificial noise such as lots of customers discuss while there was only me three bots (chef, sous-chef and a piano player) and a couple dining without talking.

In fact I do remember a beautiful night in a jazz club (impossible to discover again) where I heard live blues something like 4 years ago.

What rather happens is that I very rarely enter places in sl where there are other people or society sounds (music, talking, or anything).  I ended believing my viewers sound is not functioning :)

I'm really getting into what they have going on..

They have a few different singers and the sound just has me hooked with just about everything they do..

It's a lot of covers, but that makes no difference to me, I love that brass sound and the voices that show up..

Brass Against

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm really getting into what they have going on..

They have a few different singers and the sound just has me hooked with just about everything they do..

It's a lot of covers, but that makes no difference to me, I love that brass sound and the voices that show up..

Brass Against

Wow!  Thanks for sharing.  I've never heard of them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Wow!  Thanks for sharing.  I've never heard of them.

I've been listening to them for a couple years now..

This is the first song I ever heard them do.. After watching Matrix 4 and hearing it in the movie, It reminded me that I need to go back and see what all they've done since..

I'm just hooked for life.. hehehe

When this song came on in Matrix 4, I actually had a chill run over me hearing.. I was like, Hell yea! This song belongs there! \o/

hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1