What are you listening to?

I'm loving these older songs.

This one I like because this girl has all these hard legs dropping their best lines on her left and right.. Them expecting her to reply with something like she's eating up everything they say..

instead she Lets them know they are dealing with a real woman that's heard it all before..She lays it down that you best bring more than words boy.. You touch that switch you better mean it..hehehe

She backed them all off hehehe

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mom and Dad's Favorite...  

Today is George Harrison's birthday, and while I could (and probably should) share a video of him playing his own song, this version from the tribute concert blows my socks off every time because of t

Chick Corea, part of the music of my childhood, has returned to forever...  

Posted Images

This beautiful song has its origins in a Soviet film of 1958, later translated into German for Communist youth.  I have no Communist leanings; I just enjoy it as music. 

This is an excerpt from the film 'The Other Side' for which the song was written.

Listening to this because RIP Gerry Marsden.  😢  Legend around here and a song that has graced many occasions in my life

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 1

That one's a classic, @Cindy Evanier.  I have Shirley Jones's version from the movie of Carousel in my head ATM, thanks to you, but I remember Elvis Presley and others recording it too. A song like that can carry you through a lot of rough days.

• Like 1

Not to sound like a hipster (does anyone even use that word anymore?), but I love this 11th century Icelandic hymn in a train station. 100% guaranteed goosebumps when I give it my monthly quintuple listening session. If I ever win the lottery I will commission these guys to sing this in a church with pro recording material, because I've listened to pretty much EVERY version and performance of this song on YouTube, and none are as good as this. But IMAGINE what this would sound like live, or with proper audio tech/speakers...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1