What are you listening to?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mom and Dad's Favorite... ย 

Today is George Harrison's birthday, and while I could (and probably should) share a video of him playing his own song, this version from the tribute concert blows my socks off every time because of t

Posted Images

ย 

• Like 1

I just came across this one performance from Heart that I haven't seen in awhile which is one of my favorite to see.. I love watching good drummers and good guitarists at work, but have to admit, I really love seeing women do it so well.. Maybe it's a pioneer thing or something..

With the wind blowing back Nancy Wilson's hair as she plays at the beginning, just gives a feeling of something special happening..

There are better quality versions of this song, but I just really love this performance so much..

ย 

Also Gretchen Wilson and Alice in chains and Nancy Wilson doing Barracuda..

I think Gretchen did a great job.. I love her voice and her attitude..hehehe

ย 

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

ย 

I cannot get enough of this soundtrack lately, specifically Kara's theme and Connor's theme, and Now (which has a very 'Inception' vibe). The game is incredible too, in my humble opinion.ย โค๏ธ

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 1