What are you listening to?

Do you have a song(s) that thru out your life randomly pops into your head a lot?  This one has been with me as long as I can remember.  I always tie it to a memory of being in my parents car and peeking out the backseat window to see the moon, but it was huge- it seemed (in my memories) to stretch across the horizon.  And I know that’s weird & pointless but no doubt that’s what I will always think of until forever when I get this ear worm.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mom and Dad's Favorite...  

Today is George Harrison's birthday, and while I could (and probably should) share a video of him playing his own song, this version from the tribute concert blows my socks off every time because of t

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Listening to some of Elayna C  playing and singing and doing some covers.

She's from a channel I watch called, Sailing La Vagabonde, which is my favorite You tube Channel..

If you like ocean sailing,it's a really great channel and so relaxing and nice escape..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

A darling friend in real life is with wife number four, and I was asking why so many weddings, was it the cake or the dressing up, or something else. He said he liked the music. I dedicate this to him.