What are you listening to?

OMG! these are so good!

Me and my boys were tearing up the house dancing to these..I'm still trying to catch my breath..

We were looking on youtube for just random things and I came across this one channel called Reflex.

I seen the Jackson 5's, ABC Reflex mix and decided to click.. Right away all of us were kind of boppin a little, then jukin a little, then bouncing and before we knew it..Dance party in the house!! \o/

Then danced to a really really good  reflex mix of Ram Jams Black Betty..Omg it was so amazing!!

Omg we had so much fun!

Then  I gave a quick glance before that ended, because the youngest one was getting mad at the other two because they were hogging a lot of the dances with mom..So I found Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrel's reflex mix of, Ain't No Mountain High Enough and started lip syncing to him.. Then had to lip sync to the others too, because they all get envious of each other..

A momma's job is never done, even when dancing..hehehe

These are such a great mixes of these songs and so much fun.. Now I'm worn out..hehehe

If you need a boost in your day or feeling a little bored, Try these out,they will wake your body up..

Enjoy

Ceka ❤️

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

@Skell Dagger - lovely, lovely song from David Sylvian that you posted.  It reminds me of many nights in a very dark Tudor house where I lived for a time, largely on my own.  Sylvian, darkness, a surrounding silence, and a good red wine.  I don't know if I've already posted this one, but it's another favourite. 

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
A missing space.