[[Template core/front/global/favico is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content

What are you listening to?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is George Harrison's birthday, and while I could (and probably should) share a video of him playing his own song, this version from the tribute concert blows my socks off every time because of t

Mom and Dad's Favorite...  

This is gorgeous:    

Posted Images

I decided to listen to some older music today while i was doing some things around the house..

When I'm cleaning house I really get into the music and sort of combine use it to move as I clean..It makes cleaning more fun plus my mind is more on the music than just straight cleaning..

Aaaanyways, Guns N Roses Sweet Child of mine came on.. I guess I never really listen, listened to that song to really appreciate just how good Slash was in that song..

I mean I heard him play it a lot of times before, more times than i can count..But  today it really stood out just  how much i wasn't paying attention to it..

All the little things he does,the tiny little fillers at the right time, the twangs and micro riffs just where they need to be for the build up, the running next to  the vocals at the right time for intensity..

I had to listen to it a couple more times because it was inspiring and amazing and new to me.. it was like finding money in you pocket that you forgot about when doing the laundry ..

Listen when he goes into his first solo which is amazing ,then Axel going into the part of, Where do we Go,where do we go now.. then Slash doing his thing with everything I mentioned above from then on out..

I always thought he was a really great Guitarist, but I'm still just glad to always be caught off guard like this so long after..

Enjoy

Ceka ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Presently I am not listening to anything. I need or I really want a radio stream that will play on my region that is East African radio if that is even possible. I've tried to find some thing but nothing I find will work. Can anyone help? I would really enjoy it if it were from Kenya Please.