What are you listening to?

I decided to listen to some older music today while i was doing some things around the house..

When I'm cleaning house I really get into the music and sort of combine use it to move as I clean..It makes cleaning more fun plus my mind is more on the music than just straight cleaning..

Aaaanyways, Guns N Roses Sweet Child of mine came on.. I guess I never really listen, listened to that song to really appreciate just how good Slash was in that song..

I mean I heard him play it a lot of times before, more times than i can count..But  today it really stood out just  how much i wasn't paying attention to it..

All the little things he does,the tiny little fillers at the right time, the twangs and micro riffs just where they need to be for the build up, the running next to  the vocals at the right time for intensity..

I had to listen to it a couple more times because it was inspiring and amazing and new to me.. it was like finding money in you pocket that you forgot about when doing the laundry ..

Listen when he goes into his first solo which is amazing ,then Axel going into the part of, Where do we Go,where do we go now.. then Slash doing his thing with everything I mentioned above from then on out..

I always thought he was a really great Guitarist, but I'm still just glad to always be caught off guard like this so long after..

Enjoy

Ceka ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1