We can climb so high
I never wanna die

Barnaby Wylde
Barnaby Wylde
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

This just blew my mind.

The video / graphics quality, synchronization and lack of any apparent lag is amazing.  I wonder if the taping of the actual performance was done with the watching avatars there or if it was taped separately and spliced together.  That would sure help explain the lack of any lag.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The video / graphics quality, synchronization and lack of any apparent lag is amazing.  I wonder if the taping of the actual performance was done with the watching avatars there or if it was taped separately and spliced together.  That would sure help explain the lack of any lag.

I will hazard a guess it's a good stage system. Scripted poseballs moving about along with preloaded animations. You get a sense of the scripted nature of this when they jump into the sky around 4 minutes - and one fails to snap into position for a little. But, It's certainly very well done, Bravo to them.

The set is amazing. Wow.

defb81ccc58faa4ec21b591c8770ed59.gif.c72d4592d0a7957e8c7206e4df5290da.gif

The one thing I found a little hard to take my eyes off was the size zero hands and leg sliders at 100 of the dancer on the left of this picture. Her hands are too small. These are very tall avatars, they need 20 to 30 hands.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1