What are you listening to?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mom and Dad's Favorite...  

Today is George Harrison's birthday, and while I could (and probably should) share a video of him playing his own song, this version from the tribute concert blows my socks off every time because of t

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Says the person who has no use for Taylor. :)  (Gentle kidding is all here.)

I know right LOL I do like Miley though, My daughter had to watch Hanna Montana and I watched to. Then I followed her... I like her voice. the ears like what they like.. Her voice is scruffy and I find a lot of the female singers I listen to have that quality.. Like Miriah Carey makes my ears bleed, so I'd rather listen to Swift over that bag of air. (I liken MC to a balloon filled with helium and someone is slowly letting it escape, at first its kinda cool then it just gets annoying)

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

I've been living my life with a series of failures. Will the day come when I can totally be satisfied? Will the day come when my dreams come true? Tell me, Lord Buddha.

Shabadabadia Shabadabadia Babababa

Well, THAT's not what I expected! I'm not sure what I expected but that wasn't it. :)

I see you the Japanese and raise you a Mongolian:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Well, THAT's not what I expected! I'm not sure what I expected but that wasn't it. :)

I see you the Japanese and raise you a Mongolian:

I see you the Mongolian and raise you a camel. (I don't play much Arab music but always liked this one). 

coolcamel.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Added cool camel.
  • Like 2