What are you listening to?

On 12/14/2019 at 5:22 PM, Seicher Rae said:

I have never met anyone who admits to liking Taylor Swift, but ain't it amazing how many kajillion songs she sells and how much $ she's gotten doing it, when it is only 13 year old white girls who like her? I've been around various kinds of music snobs since I was 16. Well, in your faces music snobs, I like TayTay, she's my secret guilty pleasure. :D Also, if you're interested Rolling Stone recently rated all of her songs, here https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/taylor-swift-songs-ranked-rob-sheffield-201800/ . Delicate is #4.

I like Taylor Swift's incredible legs - they just go on forever. 

She has her place.

Another guilty pleasure, another band people rarely actually admit to liking, are these, but this is one of my favourite tracks right now. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, eyeye Afterthought said:

I don't like ACDC at all, except I like Whole Lotta Rosie. 

then you do like them.. There is not one song ts sings I can listen to. I have a huge difference in music styles, I think its pretty obvious by my posts. Not to discount her talent (TS) I just can not listen to her... Sorry.

9 minutes ago, eyeye Afterthought said:

"gonna use my    sidestep" ??? bizarre lyric

but yes, this is great.

There is a serial killer by the name of Wayne Adam Ford who turned himself into the police and had a severed breast in his pocket. Whenever I hear this song, and I love the song, I can't help but sing, "Got breast in pocket..." 

I think I heard somewhere that Sidestep is a dance. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

There is a serial killer by the name of Wayne Adam Ford who turned himself into the police and had a severed breast in his pocket. Whenever I hear this song, and I love the song, I can't help but sing, "Got breast in pocket..." 

Good grief! A severed breast in pocket - now I shall never hear the lyrics of that song quite in the same way. Maybe sidestep is a dance or a dance step, it kinda sounds weird to me in the context of the song, as sidestep to me means avoidance of something, like I sidestepped out of view when I saw my nemesis heading in my direction.

• Like 1