What are you listening to?

I thought I would look up some older artists to see how they sound today compared to back when they were big..

With many artists I'll say something like, they still sound so good or they're still going strong and things like that..

But with this artist, you'd be hard pressed to find a difference from then and now with a freaking microscope..

She hasn't lost a thing at all and that's coming from my heart when I say it this time... I love listening to her music from the 60's and 70's and her voice is so so strong and beautiful then..

I start tearing up just listening to how strong and beautiful her voice is today.. She is one of the  big reasons we still have great voices today like Leela James and others just keeping it real over being just a show piece with tech help behind a mic..

Gladys Night

I found this one from when she was younger and was just glued and absorbed every bit of every moment of it..

• Like 1

This song was a big hit for Cyndi Lauper in 1989. Written by Billy Steinberg for Roy Orbison who recorded a demo in 1987, later released in 1991

A version was recoreded by John Waite in 1987, but he did not release it until 2001.

• Like 2

I really like Stevie Nicks..

I've been on a Gladys night binge since last Friday..

Her voice is so amazing even to this day..  I seen a video with her singling with some singers from today..

You could tell the difference in when she would jump back in.. Those two had to be like, We have a  lot of work to do to be Gladys good.. hehehe

I really love this song and video, just seeing her get into it..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I really like Stevie Nicks..

I also do lookup artists from time to time, to compare them in the past and today. But I always try to prepare myself to not to be shocked too much when they didn't age well. Not only their voice, but even more so the look. Kind of depressing sometimes. :/