What are you listening to?

On 11/6/2018 at 6:08 PM, MirandaBowers said:

I remember when she was a contestant on American Idol how beautiful she was (and of course still is), but most of all how strong her voice is. I don't mean strong in the sense of belting songs out, but strong in the sense that nothing she sang taxed her in the least. She always had more power than she used, which was amazing because even with that she always sang better than anyone else.

So... sorry to say, but that's why I was so disappointed that she ended up singing country music. This one's good though - good song, good video. Maybe she can make a big change, like Taylor Swift did.

• Like 1

This was playing at the Five Guys burger place near my job -- it got stuck in my head before I understood how awful the lyrics were.  Even so, the sound is so typical of 80s pop... which was kind of funny, because there was not a single worker born before 1995. I had to wonder who chose the music, which was all pretty much the same vintage.

11 minutes ago, kershe said:

This was playing at the Five Guys burger place near my job -- it got stuck in my head before I understood how awful the lyrics were.  Even so, the sound is so typical of 80s pop... which was kind of funny, because there was not a single worker born before 1995. I had to wonder who chose the music, which was all pretty much the same vintage.

If I recall correctly, the music video shown on MTV was..interesting.