What are you listening to?

26 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'm pretty sure you played this somewhere else where I saw it. Loved it then, love it now. The variety of dancers moving with the consistency of the beat reminded me of another song I played not that long ago. Everybody moving to their own thing, in perfect rhythm. Kinda like dancing in Second Life. ;-)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I'm pretty sure you played this somewhere else where I saw it. Loved it then, love it now. The variety of dancers moving with the consistency of the beat reminded me of another song I played not that long ago. Everybody moving to their own thing, in perfect rhythm. Kinda like dancing in Second Life. ;-)

There's not much music I've found that hasn't been posted on your feed thread, which is approaching 10,000 entries. People here are getting just a little taste of what we've shared there over the last (goes to check) nearly seven years. "The World is What You Make It" is one of my favorites, for exactly the reasons you've described. It's uplifting to see people making and sharing joy in their piece of the world, through music and dance.

I'm glad we're doing it here, even if (or particularly if, if you've ever seen me dance) indirectly.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

I have, over the years, heard countless songs of sailors who left their women to go off to sea, never to return. They are, of course, heartbreaking, haunting and beautiful. But that's not me. If I had a sailor and she'd gone off and got herself dashed on the rocks and devoured by guppies, I'd be rightly peeved. I continue to be smitten by the unfortunately disbanded Norwegian group Katzenjammer, who have finally got this story right...

• Like 1