Hair Styles and Quality M & F Opinions Requested

Cerebrogasm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Right now there are only three that I trust and use,  from time to time I try demos from various others but usually am disappointed on how they fit..or the lack of realism in the texture of the hair, or the dullness of the blacks.    But these three are consistently good.  Exxess, Aregrace, and Mina.   

I've found two that impressed me the most: Stealthic and Exile.

Stealthic's textures looks more realistic than the other hairs I've demoed. They're not overly shiny, plasticy or cartoony.

The latest releases from Exile are pretty nice with the built-in hairbase, but they are all female hairs from what I can see.  I haven't seen anything recent for males, but I'm still hoping.

• Like 3

For female hair, my favourites are Magika, Truth and Stealthic. Exile is a worthy mention but IMO is not as realistic as the other three.

For male hair I'd say Stealthic and Exile, though its worth checking out Magika and Truth even for male avatars, especially if you like longer hair. Rowan from Magika (a style with a long loose braid at the back) fits male shapes very well.

Doux must be the best selling hair store atm, I like a lot of their styles but some tend to look a bit flat from side view, so as with anything else, demo the hell out of it...Some of my favorites are Foxy, Monso, Tram, Navy & Cooper, Lamb...Wasabi pills has some cool stuff too...Stealthic has high quality hair, but somehow it just doesn`t work well with my avatar/style...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm resurrecting this thread because I have been on a quality hair hunt! I recently purchased a really nice skin from Sessions. I really like having a more realistic avatar, and realized that most of my hair inventory wasn't cutting it with the more realistic skin. I had picked up a hairstyle from Wings at a recent event and was really impressed with the texture (the hair uses Materials to make it shinny, but the texture is very nice quality as well). I went to the Wings store and was a little sad to see that they only had a few hairstyles, but I bought another one. I hadn't bought any Truth Hairs recently,  but I went and got few to try, and was very impressed with their recent styles. I even joined their group - at $L350 it's a bargain considering that their group gift is a fatback of a newer style (you do have to keep coming back to the store because you only get the current group gift). The pictures below are Wings OF1221 and Wings ON216.

0f1221-1.png

of-1221-2.png

on-216-lighter-hair-2.png

0n216-1.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.