Do you watch YouTube or read blogs?

Zzevir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I read user group-related posts in Inara Pey's blog but that's about it. Once in a great while I'll be forced to watch a YouTube video but that takes so long to get information that I really avoid it.

I used to listen to a podcast about SL but then it became tedious with Sansar-related topics and now it doesn't seem to have any discernible topic. (I should really unsubscribe from it in my podcatcher app because I delete the episodes immediately after download.)

Not as part of my daily internet routine. Mostly if I'm already searching for technical information, so I do appreciate they are out there. Same with the fashion blog scene. If I see a stylish photo on flickr and want to buy something in it, I'll pop over to check the credits. 

Sporadically, but I don't actively (or passively, really) 'follow' any blogs or vlogs related to SL. Occasionally when I Google something SL-related, a YouTube video might appear and if the title seems to address my query and as long as it wasn't uploaded on a potato in 1824, I may skim through it.

On 2/8/2020 at 6:02 AM, Zzevir said:

Well the topic theme is in the title. 

Me personally watch utube as I can do other stuff in the same time. 

Also do you watch Second Life videos if yes vblogs or random videos? 

I watch the youtube for everything. including how to install a skylight on my RV, change out a toilet and the latest tutorial on blender.  a big no to vblogs I do not read bloggers either...

random videos  you betcha.. i always find new music with the recommended videos

Edited by Tarina Sewell
hm, with the exception of Strawberry's blog... I do reference that sometimes..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.