Need help finding a coat.

GlacierStripe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know I've seen a few Anorak coats around the grid, assuming you are looking for something for women.  Nothing exactly the same as what you pictured above though, I'm afraid...

Not quite the same but there are a few from popular asian designers..  (I'm posting a few examples below, but if you go to their stores some of them have some other options as well that are similar, MiWAS for example has a few hooded oversized jackets and sweaters....)

MiWAS - Never Jacket:

villena - Off The Shoulder Bomber

Addams - Frostine Winter Coat (to the left of the display for this jacket she has a sweater with a hood that pulls over the head that you may be able to layer under the jacket to achieve a similar look if the hood is what you're mostly looking for?)

FAKE ICON - Dizen Coat

AMITOMO - Moon Light (So many coats here that are cute, but be warned they are all mostly gachas...)

MiWAS Never Jacket.JPG

Villena - Off The Shouler Bomber.JPG

ADDAMS - FROSTINE.JPG

FAKE ICON - DIZEN COAT.JPG

AMITOMO - Moon Light.JPG

Edited by Sofia Gray
I'll keep updating as I add more... just very laggy so it's taking a while.. ♥
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

That's a tough one... including the bag part on the right shoulder and the knifes?

I'd probably start looking at Bare@Rose and Gabriel.

Sorry, just the jacket it's self, No knives and anything similar it does not have to be 1/1 i am not expecting that.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sofia Gray said:

I know I've seen a few Anorak coats around the grid, assuming you are looking for something for women.  Nothing exactly the same as what you pictured above though, I'm afraid...

Not quite the same but there are a few from popular asian designers..  (I'm posting a few examples below, but if you go to their stores some of them have some other options as well that are similar, MiWAS for example has a few hooded oversized jackets and sweaters....)

MiWAS - Never Jacket:

villena - Off The Shoulder Bomber

Addams - Frostine Winter Coat (to the left of the display for this jacket she has a sweater with a hood that pulls over the head that you may be able to layer under the jacket to achieve a similar look if the hood is what you're mostly looking for?)

FAKE ICON - Dizen Coat

AMITOMO - Moon Light (So many coats here that are cute, but be warned they are all mostly gachas...)

MiWAS Never Jacket.JPG

Villena - Off The Shouler Bomber.JPG

ADDAMS - FROSTINE.JPG

FAKE ICON - DIZEN COAT.JPG

AMITOMO - Moon Light.JPG

Thank you i will be checking these out soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.