Market Place Fraud with Gachas Buyers

M Tater

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guys who do not sell on the market, be careful because you are suffering a lot of fraud in sales of gachas. The buyer makes a transaction and another resident gift. Days later, Linden will contact the seller and get the lindens back, claiming that they were linden objects of fraud.

I have already opened 4 tickets on this subject and Linden does not return my lindens. 

Captura de Tela 2020-02-06 às 20.38.43.png

44 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

Ferba, a post about this topic and the Linden remedy to restore L$ taken from your account

3 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

You're about 11 pages late. The Lindens are working on it and actively reassessing L$.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/436499-linden-dollar-assessment/

Realy? 

And why don't they return my lindens? It is the fourth time that they take the lindens from my account and do not return them.

12 hours ago, Ferba Ferraris said:

Realy? 

And why don't they return my lindens? It is the fourth time that they take the lindens from my account and do not return them.

Simple, go read the pointed out thread to learn what the procedure is in order to get a review of the case and a reassessment. 

In a nutshell:

Go to your dashboard, help section and file a ticket. Category: Marketplace, general marketplace issue, make sure to address it to Kristin Linden. Others have already received their funds back. 

Edited by OptimoMaximo

• Administrators

Hey there Ferba Ferraris!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues involving L$ assessments from your account. As stated previously, if you would like for us to review the assessment please be sure to submit a Support case under: Issue Type: Marketplace > General Markerplace issues. We'll be more than happy to take a look.

Since I see you've made your way to the current active thread on this topic, I'm going to go ahead and close this one. 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.