Issue with the Maitreya Lara V5.0

Sugarbaby497

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I updated to new Lara V5.0 but started having issues with the foot positions not working.  So i was going to try and go back and wear some of my saved Outfits from when i was using the older version of the Maitreya Lara mesh body but that does not work.  The V5.0 will not detach from avatar no matter what I do.  So it appears that the avatar has 4 feet.  Any suggetions?

7 hours ago, Sugarbaby497 said:

I updated to new Lara V5.0 but started having issues with the foot positions not working.  So i was going to try and go back and wear some of my saved Outfits from when i was using the older version of the Maitreya Lara mesh body but that does not work.  The V5.0 will not detach from avatar no matter what I do.  So it appears that the avatar has 4 feet.  Any suggetions?

You need to delete all links to Maitreya 4.1 feet and hands from your outfits.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sugarbaby497 said:

16 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

You need to delete all links to Maitreya 4.1 feet and hands from your outfits.

And the easiest way to do that is to delete the feet and hands then let the system ask you if you wanna delete all the broken links to those items that no longer exist.
While I'm at it, don't forget to use the Replace Links function to get the V5.0 in the place of the V4.1 in all your outfits, no need to make new ones or replace it manually.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dean Haystack said:

And the easiest way to do that is to delete the feet and hands then let the system ask you if you wanna delete all the broken links to those items that no longer exist.
While I'm at it, don't forget to use the Replace Links function to get the V5.0 in the place of the V4.1 in all your outfits, no need to make new ones or replace it manually.

But if you want to keep the old 4.1 feet and hands saved in you inventory (for some reason) then just delete the links to them with the "Replace Links" function. There is option for that too. Just tick the box labeled "Delete Links Only".

• Like 1

On the other issue of being unable to detach an attachment, this is an indication of a "ghosted" attachment, which is actually really detached, its just that your viewer hasn't registered the fact. I see it most often with huds.

The solution is to relog, it will be gone when you log back in.

If it isn't, and you still can't detach it, you will need to file a support ticket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Paulita Laval said:

This is probably a stupid question, but after upgrading to Lara V5.0, my feet are grey. I have deleted all V4 feet and links, but I still cannot get my normally colored feet back.

What am  I doing wrong?

Are you wearing shoebases (aka shoe-fitters, aka foot-shapers, aka system feet)?  The ones from many shoe makers are set up with white textures and in BoM they look white.  If they are no-mod (scream!) then you have to throw them away and make your own with trans textures.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DeeVious Dagger said:

My problem is the remapping of the breast area and a couple other areas of the 5.0+ maitreya body. My skin designer is wonderful and made bom fixes for the cleavage the skin glitches arent enough to make me change bodies but when your ocd its downright annoying.

Latest update out yesterday, body 5.1 (not 5.01) fixes the glitches and a few other things. Just not the toenails, which is the only thing that's bugging me.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.