Texture loading choking

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to gather info from Devs or Win 10 people on a situation I been noticing happening alot lately. Puter and Win10 spec will be listed below.

I noticed most time upon landing in a sim I get like single digit FPS and after a while (2-3 minutes plus) the FPS gets back up to about maybe 20-40 just depends, I have also been observing the task manager and the texture loading console. There is obvious allot of texture loading going on, and the CPU usuag is fairly high while the GPU usuage is low. It appears once the textures are processed, CPU use drops, GPU use rises along with the FPS. On other sims where FPS is really good upon landing, I notice CPU use is low and GPU use really high, like 90% or more. It just appears somewhere I am choking when it comes to processing textures on some sims.

I have whitelisted FS in the Win10 Firewall, and also tried whitelisting the cache folders from being scanned as well. Neither makes any difference. So the questions is is this maybe some fairly recent Win10 update doing weird things? I have re-installed FS and even done a clean install. Vid card driver up to date as well as all the other drivers in the system. I have a 1T SSD main drive so the OS , FS and cache folders are all on that drive

6514b16848f32753bf02ff89de58af53.png

b5797f534fcb51884c7ed8c016862a8b.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.