My account has been blocked due to non-payment of premium account

Anna Kurosawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For a long time I did not have the opportunity to go to Second Life due to illness and being treated in another country. Upon arrival, I was unable to log into my account. At the post office I found a letter where it says that my account is blocked and links how I can pay. But the links do not work and redirect to the account login page. I am very upset. I wrote to technical support, but they do not respond. My account disappeared from a search in SL. Will I be able to return my account or is this already the end? Sorry for my English.

2 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Anna Kurosawa said:

For a long time I did not have the opportunity to go to Second Life due to illness and being treated in another country. Upon arrival, I was unable to log into my account. At the post office I found a letter where it says that my account is blocked and links how I can pay. But the links do not work and redirect to the account login page. I am very upset. I wrote to technical support, but they do not respond. My account disappeared from a search in SL. Will I be able to return my account or is this already the end? Sorry for my English.

contact support is all you have to, and can do. The account login page will show you the info how to contact them, if not able to use your original use a guest account.
To be honest, i never heared that LL sends postal notices.
[edit] if your account would be removed you'd not be able to log in on the forums)

Edited by Alwin Alcott

7 hours ago, Anna Kurosawa said:

Anna, I would try those links again, and when the login screen comes up, enter your login information.  According to the Knowledge Base article about Billing, you should be able to access secondlife.com in order to clear up an account delinquency.  If not, then I'd suggest contact Billing Support (phone numbers and hours they are available are also in the Billing Knowledge Base article) though it is not toll-free outside of USA or Canada (but maybe use Skype?)

If you're able to pay the back amount, I would imagine you should be able to get your account back.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.