Sign in to follow this  
Marianne Little

Give your avatar a better nose (BoM)

Even if my skin is made for Lelutka heads, it is made for Greer, not the Simone head I am using. The skin is stunning, yet my nose tip and nostrils never looked perfect. They looked squished together, and editing the nose tip in appearance didn't help at all.

But then I found the nose fix. Before to the left, after to the right. I am using Bakes on Mesh and a skin, not an applier.

I have no connection to the creator. I could post this in one of the super long threads, but it would disappear there. I am just so satisfied that I had to shout it out. The nose is one of the places a skin often look a bit bad, when we try on skins with a BoM head.

The creator is Izzie's and it is named BOM Nose Fix.

nose collage.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
typos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7

WHILE YOU ARE AT IZZIE'S, GET THE UNDEREYE CONCEALER!

Lots of your old skins from pre-mesh head days are completely unwearable around the eye area, but with the concealer they are perfect. (I even use them on applier skins where the designer has gone HAM on the eye bags, which I find completely unattractive.)

You are gonna start seeing a lot of this kinda stuff, I myself have been thinking about making some add-on fixes for something similar if I can find the time in my hands to do it and lose my mind to actually post on the MP and deal with customers...
We'll see!