Techwolf77

Looking to purchase Adult/Moderate skybox or empty land. with ~300prims, wide area needed.

I'm looking to purchase an empty plot of land, or preferably a skybox. Must NOT be General rated. I am planning on using around 300 prims, maybe less, since I will likely be meshing my own furniture in Blender. I want a full DIY experience with my home since I have the skills, and will be using scripts a lot. I need a wide, square area to build my home. If your offer is for land, No thin rectangles please. I don't need an outdoors! 💚 Skybox preferred!

I will be using this land to invite my friends and have visits and hang out, and also to showcase some of my proud achievements. I MIGHT need a higher Land Impact allowance, but if I find that I am using less Land Impact than I expect then that will be amazing. I plan on having toggleable sound players in my house, so I'd like a spot FAR AWAY from neighbors. 

Please Private message me with your offers, and I can tell you what I have in my budget then. 💚

Edited by Techwolf77