Need a HUG reaction button STAT!

Posted (edited)

I am thinking LL seems to be ignoring our heartfelt pleas because they can’t decide on what the button should look like. And when I looked for an all purpose hug icon I could not find one. How about some suggestions?

Edited by Pamela Galli
  • Like 3
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure which Linden to address this to but:   A hug button would not only substitute for the sad one, but it can be used for either sad or happy, depending on the context. Double duty.   

Can I get a "...sets you on fire" button?

Pfft this forum doesn't even have a RuPaul reaction button. That is a ridiculous oversight.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

I am thinking LL seems to be ignoring our heartfelt pleas because they can’t decide on what the button should look like. And when I looked for an all purpose hug icon I could not find one. How about some suggestions?

android-11-new-emoji-hug.png.fee1d0c72dd90e178ef783dcf4025c22.png

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

When I search around, it seems that most hug type images include a heart, which is too easy to misinterpret as affectionate.  I did find this one that also seems fairly standard and I think that they could create a tiny version of it for Hug use:

Image result for small hug reaction icon

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

When I search around, it seems that most hug type images include a heart, which is too easy to misinterpret as affectionate.  I did find this one that also seems fairly standard and I think that they could create a tiny version of it for Hug use:

Image result for small hug reaction icon

If you came towards me with your hands like that, I wouldn't know if I should protect my nipples, run or just lamp you one 😂

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

The problem is the hug needs be for sad things as well as good. Unless LL is willing to add two.

True - which means no super duper smiles.  

That definitely makes it more difficult.

• Like 1

Two quick mock ups, based on one of Lil's suggestions

The hands alone work better than I expected. I think it's my preference. The one with two heads needs shading and better eyes/mouth of course. Looks too much like a snog here, so more side-by-side/less overlap of the heads. But moving them apart will make it harder to fit into the round Like format.

1883902369_twofacehugemojisuggestion.png.ca314500c00db60f90291c2af562452f.png1632789435_twohandemjoitransparent.png.74e9ca276133b2db616cd5b56a910315.png

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

friends-hugging-clipart-5.jpg

Snoopy & Woodstock - definitely Snoopy & Woodstock

image.jpeg.2de593add5e819786ebacdd41d9e6130.jpeg

ETA - Though a bit hard to tell that Snoopy is hugging Woodstock when reduced to a size close to what would be needed.  And I think my reduction is still a tad large even.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

+1

(I wanted to post something else but I keep it to myself.)

(Yes it was inappropriate.)

(Very inappropriate.)

(No seriously it would bring this lovey topic down to the dirt.) 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Zzevir said:

+1

(I wanted to post something else but I keep it to myself.)

(Yes it was inappropriate.)

(Very inappropriate.)

(No seriously it would bring this lovey topic down to the dirt.) 

Well...

if you won't get your mind out of the gutter at least move it over a bit so mine can swim past.

• Haha 3