Need a HUG reaction button STAT!

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:54 PM, Cristiano Midnight said:

Still no hug button, let alone a RuPaul button, I am disappointed. Here are the buttons from my forums, for comparison. People use the hell out of them, and still also manage to write posts. Amazing, that.

image.png.97cfc842c8d9ddbc2e42fe0d9dad1ca8.png

Yep. I stole those, too. cut.gif.c46a46fa47f279cbe111245fee0cfd87.gif mob.gif.56ef01d24766fc8003c9b498fa1bdd73.gif heehee.gif.08d66ca166f81378e7b5c902ce14e801.gif

9 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

I saved all of them - I've not added them all back to the site but I have all of the gifs for them. You're welcome to have them.

If you can zip them and email the zip as an attachment, let me know and I'll pm you my email or you could send it through VVO email. I'm thinking the zip file won't be too large to attach.

• 3 months later...
On 2/2/2020 at 8:43 AM, Pamela Galli said:

Not sure which Linden to address this to but:  

A hug button would not only substitute for the sad one, but it can be used for either sad or happy, depending on the context. Double duty. 

Great idea, but I'd also like to see a Hit Over The Head With a Barbed-Wire Baseball Bat button.

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2020 at 2:17 PM, Jameson2001 said:

While dealing with the corona-virus outbreak maybe a friendly fist pump could be substituted for the hug emoji😁  New research shows a fist pump transmits 10 times less bacteria than a handshake.   Plus you look really cool and hip with the Xer and Millennial crowd!

Image result for Fist Pump Emoji

Even better would be that symbol that combines a high-five with the ASL "I love you" sign

il_214x170.823214178_m52l.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.