You played his side girl. He then left his wife, to marry you. Now a few months into the marriage you find out he has another side girl.

Apparently someone is a slow learner when it comes to karma.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 7

The first people to come to mind when I read this (and welcome to Second Life Forums, by the way, Sonya) are real life people, Anneka Rice, Anne Diamond, who ended up as single mothers because they thought it was a good idea to hook up with men who were already married. 

Karma is indeed a *****!

Edited by Marigold Devin
b i a t ch

6 hours ago, Sonya Glasswing said:

You played his side girl. He then left his wife, to marry you. Now a few months into the marriage you find out he has another side girl.

Apparently someone is a slow learner when it comes to karma.

If you're looking for SL Secrets/ Virtual Secrets, you're in the wrong place. The SL forums isn't the place to air anyone's dirty laundry. 

Apparently, the side girl isn't the only one who is a slow learner when it comes to karma. It tends to bit you in the butt whenever you air dirty laundry that isn't yours.

• Like 7

XP5HI7vOQMffLvZCqrd1-m0SswC3PU4pV2KmYQf1

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

He's the one who did the cheating. Why is she the one who gets the lecture on karma?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

He's the one who did the cheating. Why is she the one who gets the lecture on karma?

She either doesn't understand what karma is or this is an example of sexist culture, where the "other woman" gets the blame, even though the blame should be on the cheating husband.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

22 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

She either doesn't understand what karma is or this is an example of sexist culture, where the "other woman" gets the blame, even though the blame should be on the cheating husband.

If you're aware that a person is cheating on their partner to be with you, and expect them to be faithful to you ... Well. Sometimes stupidity hurts, and that makes me happy. 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Orwar said:

If you're aware that a person is cheating on their partner to be with you, and expect them to be faithful to you ... Well. Sometimes stupidity hurts, and that makes me happy. 

Well, yes. As I read it, OP wasn't the "side girl", but looking at it again, it's a bit ambiguous so maybe she is. Either way, it's pretty common for the "other woman" to get the blame when a committed man cheats.

Just now, Amina Sopwith said:

Well, yes. As I read it, OP wasn't the "side girl", but looking at it again, it's a bit ambiguous so maybe she is. Either way, it's pretty common for the "other woman" to get the blame when a committed man cheats.

I wasn't pointing directly at the OP, but anyone who puts themselves in such a position.

Whether it's the OP's personal relationship or just an observation, I have absolutely no interest in figuring out who's to 'blame'. It's a failed relationship between people I don't care enough about to worry whether they've got clean air to breathe or fresh water to drink. 

• Like 2

There once was a frog and a scorpion in the middle of crossing a river... And the scorpion said to the frog, upon who's back he sat when stinging him, "I cannot help it, I am a scorpion."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

There once was a frog and a scorpion in the middle of crossing a river...

Edited by Orwar
Wrong song!

People ultimately only seek happiness in some form or way. Perhaps the "cheater" had his own issues, perhaps the side chick was trying to get away from someone else. Too many sides to a story to judge or come to conclusions. Ultimately only the two (or more) involved into the bond know the actual truth. And sometimes, just sometimes, not even them. Nothing wrong with being someone's side as long as you know full well what you're in for and act accordingly. 

Just saying ^^

Nothing good ever comes from being a side girl.  Being some dude's side piece won't impress your relatives at Thanksgiving dinner.  Demand better for yourself and find someone would at least be willing to be seen with you in public and not hide you in the shadows like a dirty secret.  Life is too short to settle for anything less.  But hey, what do I know? I'm just a guy with a waifu pillow.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 2:42 PM, Gregorian Chant said:

Nothing good ever comes from being a side girl.  Being some dude's side piece won't impress your relatives at Thanksgiving dinner. 

Been there before, it suuuuucks. Young and dumb and didn’t realize the signs until they were blaring in my face by family pointing them out. Blinded by love *shrugs*

On 2/5/2020 at 2:42 PM, Gregorian Chant said:

Demand better for yourself and find someone would at least be willing to be seen with you in public and not hide you in the shadows like a dirty secret.  Life is too short to settle for anything less. 

91EAD14B-F2D5-4AF8-A170-A8FF980D1423.jpeg

Edited by MirandaBowers

On 2/5/2020 at 5:42 PM, Gregorian Chant said:

Nothing good ever comes from being a side girl.

Tell that to Melania. 

Or Marla.

Oh wait... 

• Haha 1

People will treat you based on: 1) how important you are to them and 2) what you allow. For some reason a lot of ppl (male or female) in SL agree to ridiculous arrangements just to have someone...all I can say is, have some self respect, learn how to be happy alone and do not settle for just anyone who shows you a bit of attention!

@ girls competing over some guy, blaming each other, you know "she stole my man!"...He`s not an umbrella but a willing participant, your anger is misplaced....also if it keeps happening to you, maybe spend some time in introspection to learn why you pick and/or attract such men? 

• Like 1