Here to socialize!

oxViviennexo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:28 AM, oxViviennexo said:

I'm Vivi,

perhaps try to smile a bit?... the pics show a very serious, fo me non inviting expression to start a talk
I htink the choice of visible groups and picks are.. ehm.. for a special kind of users, there's nothing about yourself to read.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:55 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

perhaps try to smile a bit?

Did you just tell a woman to smile?! Like, oh my gosh, that is so uhm, like not okay and stuff, right? How very dare you! (Disclaimer: Zhis ist ein SARCASTIC massage, und zhis disclaimer ist also SARCASTIC, for the benefit of zhe peoples whose doesenknots knows zhe SARCASM vhen zhey sees its. Ve at Furlgrimr Entertainment *trademarked, copyrighted, incorporated, tickled and bandaged* does nots takes any responschubilitiez for zhe hurtinks of zhe butts of zhe peoples whose knows nots whats is humors, and furzhermore thinks theys stupids.)

... In all seriousness though, yeah, your avatar doesn't look particularly approachable with the whole 'I laughed once, didn't much care for it'-expression.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Welcome back and all. Smile or no smile (sarcastic, joking, sincere, whatevs...), this post doesn't say anything that would make me want to contact you. You're back after a break? Well, that isn't exactly uncommon, and so it doesn't really compel  me to find out "zomg! what happened???" Other than that? No interests, no info, no... nothing except a couple of snapshots of an avatar. Since we are all avatars here, that isn't all that special either. Now, I don't mean this to be b*tchy. On the contrary, I'm trying to be helpful. If you want to meet people and have them contact you, then... give them some reasons. Otherwise this is like just randomly IMing people inworld with "hi" and then saying nothing else. There have been many threads in this forum about how well that doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.