places

dann87

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

I can't recommend specific locations - I think part of the selection for a location for a date will depend on the likes and interests of the person you're dating.

More general though, have you checked the Destination Guide ?  In addition to the Editor's Picks and Recently Added categories, there are a lot of different categories to look through to see if something catches your interest.  You can select a destination from a category, see a picture, read a little blurb about it, check the location on the map and/or get the link to TP to it. 

• Like 1

I am a stay at home sort of person, so I don't feel qualified to give advice on specific places either.  But besides the Destination Guide, a lot of bloggers write about cool places they have visited.  Do a Google search on "Second Life Travel Blog" to find a whole bunch of resources.

• Like 2

There are a number of places that offer ballroom dancing.

The Titanic is a good dance place. They have a dress standard.

Music comes in all flavors, country, pop, trance... search on those terms.

There are amusement parks, horror and fun. 

There are activities. Sailing is fun and can be romantic.

Boating down the Amazon is fun. Amazon River is an RP game with lots of game stuff. It is also an adult region but not not overly suggestive of sex. The river its eld is amazing and has lots of animals and pretty places.

The Destination Guide as Moira suggested should give you ideas. Also, there are groups that update almost every hour as to which events are popping. Try SecondnightLife to keep up on events in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.