Male hairbase that isn't shaven/buzzed for CATWA?

Stiffy Banana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking for some time now for a decent hairbase that actually looks to have hair rather than giving an avatar a buzz or shaved head. Many of the hairstyles I'm finding are meant for that whole aesthetic (long at the top, shaved at the sides) but shaved isn't my style, I'd like to have noticeable hair around the sides of the head as well. All these hairstyles I'm trying on are all basically just weird, top pieces that suddenly stop at the center of the head and it looks odd to me to have that much hair on top while basically being bald everywhere else. For some hairbases that I've found, such as Vinny by Modulus, the applied product is different than what is shown in the images on the marketplace which was unfortunate because I actually liked the look of that one if it was exactly as advertised. 

Have you been to Tableau Vivant or Vango or Volkstone?

Dura has a whole set as group gift.

Not Found and Stealthic probably have too much of the shaved look.

You can also try appliers meant for female heads... for example Analog Dog or Izzie's. Or search the Marketplace for "Catwa hairbase" and you should come across a lot more examples.

As far as I recall, there are several styles included in the original HUD as well. Not all shaved.

Thanks for the help. Volkstone probably had the best of all those stores but while I was trying them on, I realized the skin applier I used for my mesh head actually came with a hairbase as well that I completely overlooked which works pretty well. I've set landmarks at all those locations for future usage anyway. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.