Looking for family and maybe a budding relationship

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Didn't have much luck last time i tried this so i thought id try it again..I'm looking for a loving caring family as a adult id like to be someone's daughter id bring a lot of love to the table as well i'm kind and caring and got a big heart! :) Sometimes it gets lonely I wouldn't mind someone to share my second life with id love to find someone to be friends with and see where it could go i hope one lucky guy might be interested in the challenge :) So if you are interested please message me here or in world i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Snapshot_008.png

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Kerrianne Wheatcliffe said:

Another option is to look for roleplay communities, you are likely to find families there too.  One good and bad thing about SecondLife, everything literally can change in a moment's notice, both for good and bad.

Yes i can imagine i will remember that.

2 hours ago, Lixingke Kujisawa said:

Tbh, I've been looking to expand my friendships, and maybe have such develop, I don't really have a big family, since it's hard to trust people. I'm willing to take a chance though, if you want to IM me in world, or just PM me here, I'm ok with that.

Thank you i will do that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lixingke Kujisawa said:

Tbh, I've been looking to expand my friendships, and maybe have such develop, I don't really have a big family, since it's hard to trust people. I'm willing to take a chance though, if you want to IM me in world, or just PM me here, I'm ok with that.

I left you a message and friend request in world

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.