Sign in to follow this  
Lia Sharpshire

Looking for family and maybe a budding relationship

Didn't have much luck last time i tried this so i thought id try it again..I'm looking for a loving caring family as a adult id like to be someone's daughter id bring a lot of love to the table as well i'm kind and caring and got a big heart! :) Sometimes it gets lonely I wouldn't mind someone to share my second life with id love to find someone to be friends with and see where it could go i hope one lucky guy might be interested in the challenge :) So if you are interested please message me here or in world i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Snapshot_008.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kerrianne Wheatcliffe said:

Do a places search.  Adoption isn't just for children, I know some that have sections of adults looking for families too.  😃

Well thats good it does give me hope hehe.

Another option is to look for roleplay communities, you are likely to find families there too.  One good and bad thing about SecondLife, everything literally can change in a moment's notice, both for good and bad.

2 minutes ago, Kerrianne Wheatcliffe said:

Another option is to look for roleplay communities, you are likely to find families there too.  One good and bad thing about SecondLife, everything literally can change in a moment's notice, both for good and bad.

Yes i can imagine i will remember that.

Tbh, I've been looking to expand my friendships, and maybe have such develop, I don't really have a big family, since it's hard to trust people. I'm willing to take a chance though, if you want to IM me in world, or just PM me here, I'm ok with that.

2 hours ago, Lixingke Kujisawa said:

Tbh, I've been looking to expand my friendships, and maybe have such develop, I don't really have a big family, since it's hard to trust people. I'm willing to take a chance though, if you want to IM me in world, or just PM me here, I'm ok with that.

Thank you i will do that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lixingke Kujisawa said:

I left you a message and friend request in world