Urban city locations

Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know any good grungy, run-down urban city locations that are not roleplay regions? The only ones that come up on Search are role-play regions, but I only want to take some photos and I don't want to be an annoyance.

There's the EXIT, which is actually a club, but on ground level they have built a lovely, somewhat grimey/grungy urban area. You may want to give that  whirl.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Miliaco/220/54/4003

Another club which has an urban area is Smash, which is surrounded by photogenic spots.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whiskey SMASH/224/232/22

For both clubs go that the interesting area is at ground level, and that you should leave the club itself to find the good stuff :D 

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Does anyone know any good grungy, run-down urban city locations that are not roleplay regions? The only ones that come up on Search are role-play regions, but I only want to take some photos and I don't want to be an annoyance.

While not all RP sims welcome non-role play folks, MANY have OOC tags that you wear in the sim and other characters know to ignore you. Some of the BEST spots tof photographs have always been the RP sims so don't be shy, just be sure and read the rules at the welcome area. Another alternative (sometimes) is to go in off hours when no one else is there. Then it doesn't matter LOL.    Good luck and have fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/30/2020 at 9:02 AM, Matty Luminos said:

Not so sure that this would be run-down enough for what you're looking for -- but I've been finding this Two Worlds: BKLYN build to be amazing and I love taking pictures here...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.