If your avatar was in a band...

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My band would play deeply meaningful (if you could fathom the meaning) retro-synth-goth-classical music incorporating early music instruments and narrators.  We'd be cult favourites, shunning the light and publicity, and making almost no money.  More successful bands would re-interpret what we do.  We'll grow old and insane, and utter incantations from the top turret of a ruinous castle that a devotee lets us camp in, until one night the angels descend and pick us up one by one.

• Like 4

I'm beguiled by orchestral music, and there is so much on you tube. I wish that I was musical, and able to play a string instrument. Violin or guitar. I wish that I could sing a note. I would then be a soloist with orchestral backing. 😎

On you tube there are also sessions where trained pianists do impromptu performances in shopping malls, and to be able to do that would be amazing.

• Like 3

My avatar was in an SL band..Not a real band but one of those that put on those really big shows where they do a certain band and make all the stages and make the avatars like the band..

I never did one of those big shows but because I worked so hard at the animations I used that they made me a member..

4349568601_3a8501f663_o.png

I remember i used to work hours on songs and animations and getting the guitars setup and the hand movements and mouth movements.. So many huds and seeign which animations and dances worked best with guitar..

I won this guitar from OD Designs for the most original performance in one of their contests which made me part of the OD design street team.. Which for me,was a really big deal at the time..hehehehe

5164996478_5b074c2eea_b.jpg

I had lots of stages and guitars and ,you name it for performing..

i wanna be a rock star

The only thing I didn't have,was the ability to really play an instrument in RL.. hehehehe

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.