📸 📜 1,000 Word Picture Challenge

Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are a few word game threads and photo gallery threads in these forums, so I thought why not have a mashup?

Here's the challenge: Post a picture that tells a story.

No rules other that that. It may or may not have people in it, but to tell a story it often needs to be a scene of some sort. Create new or post old pictures, it doesn't matter. This also is not intended to be only a gallery thread, the game part is to put a one-sentence caption to other people's pictures! (Quote the picture you are captioning, obviously or we won't know which you refer to.)

Also, commentary, questions, and help on picture-taking techniques and tools should be considered on-topic.

So I'll start with the first post. It's a repost from another thread, but (for some reason, I have no idea why) it's among the most likes I've ever gotten. So I suspect it is good fodder for captioning by the community. And please participate by posting your own 1,000-word stories as well!

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2020 at 4:39 PM, Alyona Su said:

Classy as F

Spending time while grounded.

So is it okay to quote what ever picture on this thread, not necessarily the previous one?

Found some old snapshot, i don't much use picture-taking techniques or tools, just try to use what there is already, though i might change the sky or windlight setting sometimes.

route13 effingham_017.jpg

On 3/16/2020 at 5:47 PM, Ansiri said:

Spending time while grounded.

So is it okay to quote what ever picture on this thread, not necessarily the previous one?

Found some old snapshot, i don't much use picture-taking techniques or tools, just try to use what there is already, though i might change the sky or windlight setting sometimes.

route13 effingham_017.jpg

The Bus to Nowhere or Nowhere? =^.^= 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.