Now that I think of it

lucagrabacr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can't find that music video that SL used to have here on the site..

It had that latin beat and it was about new users meeting each other through someone that has been around for awhile..then the video shows them learning and growing until  one day a new user drops in on their patio..Then they give him the hat that the veteran player gave them at the beginning..

I can't find that video anywhere..

The music almost sounded like ti was a Ricky Martin song but it's not..but that kind of pace of Latin beat to it..

Found it!! \o/ hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This is actually a music video made from someone that used to be in second life years ago..

OMG i didnt know about that, actually kinda like it! ❤️

Edited by lucagrabacr
typo

4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This is actually a music video made from someone that used to be in second life years ago..

I really like this. I was a little disappointed that he didn't include any SL machinima in his video, but he kind of looks like a SL avatar anyway, with the leather pants, tattoos and no shirt.  

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I really like this. I was a little disappointed that he didn't include any SL machinima in his video, but he kind of looks like a SL avatar anyway, with the leather pants, tattoos and no shirt.  

I think it was about his outlook on SL and not really the most positive one..I believe he was well and done with SL when he made this.

At least that's what i remember when it came out..this had to be like 10 years ago maybe..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.