You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a Domme/Mistress in second life, iv'e been searching for decades and talking to everyone but it just isn't working out...so i'm trying this, i'm quite shy i like it rough and have no limits its up to what my Mistress wants :D Well i hope this works.

Hey, I'm new too. Fifth day actually, and I am coming from the same place as you. Want a Mistress who will want to dominate me.

Here's what I've learned though. It's not enough to just be a sub. If you are looking for a serious Dom(me) in SL then you need to work at it. Join some groups, follow their rules, and try to get to know people. It's become apparent to me that there are a ton of us subs out there who all want to be on our knees. And if you are looking for a quick fix, then that isn't difficult to find. (Although, that person won't be a real Dom(me) at all. Mostly they'll just call you names and do their thing.)

The quality Dominants aren't going to just jump at someone who is offering themselves with a couple of sentences though. I've read a lot of posts that people have made about this and have come to the conclusion that if I really want this to work for me then I need to be patient and willing to put the time and work in to find the right person.

Also, I wish I could suggest some groups for you to join, but I really am too new to know the bests ones yet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Feel free to PM me on the forums if you want input on what you’re looking for.

*Disclaimer* I’m still sorta out-of-sorts and am not really looking for myself, but if I can provide any insight to either of you that will help you on your path I will be happy to.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2930fd673a47db14e30f

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dont be in a rush to find an owner, you may regret it later for just jumping in without doing any research. There are a lot of fake Dom's here in sl. More fakes then real ones, more out to just use and abuse and deceive and prey upon your desire to fulfill there own dark perversions without any true care about what you want or need as a sub. It can take trying out several of them to ever find the right one for you. Dont just accept what ever comes your way and stick with it just because you think you have to, no matter how bad it gets. You have the right to leave them and move on and find someone else and not feel bad about it.

Remember its a two way street, they will want certain things and you are allowed to want and need certain things too within the relationship. Its not just about them, you are not inferior to them, they are not superior to you. Its not just their way or the highway. A real Dom worth the time and effort wont ever treat you like that. They will respect your limits, and be open to communicate with when ever having any issues with anything they do or want done.

It may take dozens of trials before finding the right one, it may take weeks or months or years finding one that truly feels right to you. dont just accept the collar of someone just because they call themselves Dom without first knowing a little about them and what they expect and if it matches what you expect.

..dont rush

..do a trial period of a week or more

..get to know them and what they want or expect and what rules they may have

..dont just accept their collar just to be owned right away.

..do learn what your needs and limits are and inform them of them.

..be willing to go through dozens of fakes over months of time to find the right one if needed.

..do talk to them about any problems you might be having, be honest with yourself and with them.

..if you use rlv learn about it and what it really can and cant do, dont be fooled by the fake dom's that like to lie and deceive and prey upon the uneducated.

..dont feel bad about leaving a Dom if they are not the right one for you. you dont have to stay with them just because they say so.

..dont believe its cheating to log out of rlv like fake doms will try and tell you. its your choice if you use it not, not theirs.

..you have just as many rights as they do about having your needs and desires filled. you have just as much power as they do. its not all about them.

..its a two way street based upon trust and consent and communication and respect. submission is a gift, not right of theirs to claim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.