A way to see ALL sims sorted by traffic

xoClarisse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello ♥

I'm looking for beautiful/stunning places to relax or casual chat. Not sex sims based and such. So usually I look on the Editor Picks from the destination guide where I find some great one with a minimum of people, otherwise I look on the search but I have to type a keyword like "Relax / Flickr / Beautiful" to get some results. The issue is, some super great sims could be well hidden... I will take "Winter Moon" as exemple, if I type "Flickr" I won't find it, same for "Beautiful" since it's not on the tags...

So I wanted to know if there is a way to have a full list of all the sims sorted by traffic because I'm not interested in empty sims... Thank you very much ♥

• Like 2

When searching for Place in any viewer, whether it uses the legacy in-browser window or the web-interface, there is s drop-down menu the defaults to "Relevant" - you can change that to "Traffic-High" for "Traffic-Low" (Some may call it "Ascending" or "Descending" depending on which viewer you use.) I also recommend the Destinations Web Guide. And for the record: if it's not a sex-carnival, changes are it will be empty or have very few people there and those are usually AFK_Camping to otherwise not interested in social activity.

https://secondlife.com/destinations

A full list of all sims sorted by high traffic will get you hundreds of the ones you don't want specially since AFK clubs became a thing.
You might filter out the A rated ones, but you'll be missing on some great stuff, there are A rated sims that believe it or not disallow any A rated activities.
You also have M rated sims where it's a free for all, and even on G sims I can always find people wearing pretty much nothing.
So forget the ratings really as a filter for content.

While you are forgetting things, forget traffic, any sim or parcel owner can over inflate it artificially. If you want a good looking sim with a group of people to chat with you might very well be able to find that in a sim with a very low traffic rating because 6 or so people that hang around a few hours a day aren't gonna be a match for the dozens of let's call them "permanent parcel residents" that stand around for very legitimate reasons.

Some of my best finds actually came from talking to people and share landmarks, would be what I recommend to you every time you come across like minded people, then from those find the ones that have the traffic you want.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.