dont get any menu when i click on items

2ndGoddess

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Singularity Viewer (64 bit) 1.8.7 (8185) Jan 21 2020 03:25:51 (Singularity Beta)
Release Notes

Grid: Second Life

Built with MSVC version 1924

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (2594.01 MHz)
Memory: 16273 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 18363)
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 960M/PCIe/SSE2
Windows Graphics Driver Version: 20.19.0015.4531
OpenGL Version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 441.87
RLV Version: RLV v2.8.0 / RLVa v1.4.10a

libcurl Version: libcurl/7.61.0 OpenSSL/1.1.0g zlib/1.2.11 WinIDN
J2C Decoder Version: OpenJPEG: 1.5.2
Audio Driver Version: (none)
Dullahan: 1.1.1320 / CEF: 73.1.12+gee4b49f+chromium-73.0.3683.75 / Chrome: 73
LibVLC: 2.2.8

hello there, i got a problem here. when im trying to click on for example an cell or even teleporter i dont get the menu up so i can choose what to do.. i have tried several viewers and same problem on everyone.. so i dont know what to do. please help, i dont find any solution for this anywere, and yes all of this worked before, i know im using the right tag and i do a permission to use all of it, when i press on an cell, it sais the menu is open, but again its not visible for me, so... what to do 

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, 2ndGoddess said:

i got a problem here. when im trying to click on for example an cell or even teleporter i dont get the menu up so i can choose what to do..

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand the problem yet.  Most teleporters don't need to offer you a menu.  You just click and they send you to a fixed destination.  You will only see a menu if you happen to use a teleporter that offers you a choice of several destinations.  And what is "an cell"?

I still have no idea what you mean by a "cell," but that may not make a difference.  When you click on those scripted objects, does anything happen at all, or do they simply stay unresponsive?  If absolutely nothing happens, have you tried testing those objects on another parcel or region to be sure that you aren't just in a place where scripts have been disabled?

This is quite a puzzle. If it were me, I'd

1. remove all attachments (especially all HUDs, but just to make sure I didn't miss anything, I'd remove all attachments including head, body... everything)... and
  2. login with the Linden viewer (I know you've tried multiple viewers, but I'd start with the Linden viewer as a baseline), and
  3. go to a different region to test (you've probably done that already, too)

If I understand the story so far, it seems that you're interacting with scripts just fine right up until they try to give you a dialog menu. That rules out a bunch of possibilities, and what remains is so puzzling I'd want to test with the very simplest condition that should work no matter what. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.